7 Quick Tips for Successful Social Media Campaigns
I’ve been consulting for two years now and here’s what I’ve learned about successful social media campaigns:
- They require work, as in having a plan with short-term goals & long-term goals, & weekly meetings about what’s next and delegation of responsibilities
- They’re consistent, they don’t take days off for vacations/holidays/being too busy
- They educate their audiences about their product/industry/services with uniqueness
- They entertain their fans with silly pictures of pets, videos of how-to’s, etc
- They often require paying Facebook with “sponsor ads” to reach new audiences (I haven’t been paid to write this, I know it works most of the time with the right plan)
- They engage with audiences by interacting with your “likes” or followers and especially those who comment or leave you a mention
- Be Genuine, really want to do this, not just to please the boss or because your competitors are using it
I tried these techniques with my clients and it’s helped them with their own goals.
You must be logged in to post a comment.