What I learned these past 10 years in Business, my favorite tips
Thank you for supporting me these past 10 years, here is a quick list of my fav tips:
- Sending Thank You Cards – You don’t know how much a simple handwritten note has helped expand my business. You don’t know what someone is going through, people still appreciate the gesture.
- Networking – Showing up, even though you might not know anyone, just doing it, I “auto invite” myself to so many events
- Meeting one person – when networking, don’t try to connect with many, really plan on getting to know just one or two people is my goal
- Consistency – Find a way to write down goals, look at them daily, move them around, schedule your social media, develop a habit that makes things happen!
- Hire – last week a client had me teach their spouse and parent the latest Instagram tips. Sometimes you need a buffer (myself) to teach others in your team (especially if they are related to you)
- Be authentic, if you don’t like the idea of doing an Instagram Reel, own it and just do something else, like a video? Do what makes sense to you!
- Join a group: whether it is a Chamber of Commerce, Rotary International, a local networking group, box subscription service, build a community and gather (consistently). Later connect with them on LinkedIn and customize that invite request note. Grow that network!
- Learn – join an association, read newsletters, follow people that inspire you! Always learn so you can grow! I am on the team of Sparkle Hustle Grow and I learn each month with the box subscription and community.
- Send Chocolates, I personally love Bellafina Chocolates because 100% of proceeds benefit children charities (plus my logo is edible & very yummy on a moonshine truffle)
Thanks to everyone who has supported my business these past 10 years! Here’s to 10 more years!
Speaking of Social Media Webinars, interested in learning more? Sign up for my newsletter for the next date.
Webinars online not limited attend if you are not my local area which includes Johnson City, TN, Kingsport, TN, Bristol, TN, Bristol, VA, Abingdon, VA. I also really enjoy crossing into Asheville, NC too.
You must log in to post a comment.