Daylight Saving has just occurred. The weather is getting warmer (hopefully for you too). It’s time to transition to Spring. Here’s a few things to do while you “Spring Clean” your Social Media.
- Logo (new design?)
- Profile Photo (Did you get a Haircut?) time to display it on LinkedIn
- Facebook Cover photo (PicMonkey.com can help you create a Facebook Cover Photo Collage)
- Twitter Header
- Profile Description (on Facebook, Twitter, etc): have you added a new Service? Product? New Location? Contact info?
- Make sure your Social Buttons are working well and are linking to the right platforms.
- Did you join a new platform (i.e. Instagram)? You should let your followers know that they can follow your business there too. Make sure the widget (camera icon) shows up on your Website too.
We can help your business (of one or more) in many ways! We personally manage social media for our clients, or we teach their employees/staff optimization strategies, we also offer one-on-one training for professionals who call themselves “dinosaurs” to stay up-to-date in their careers.
Call 855-880-5082 or email at Valentina@Beyond-Engagement.com.