When was the last time you updated your Facebook Page? (Hopefully not when you first set it up three years ago) I’m not referring to status updates but more specifically your “About” Page. It matters! Why? Read more about SEO and Facebook Pages on Google Searches. Here are a few questions I ask my clients when I review their Facebook About Page:
- Have you had added…. new product or service in the last year? (think about it, you might have)
- New location? Pictures displaying this new building/floor/structure?
- Phone number? Do you even have a phone number on there? (I discussed why this is so important in a recent podcast episode. Really crucial if you sharing a building with others and often hear about people getting lost finding your office)
- Call-to-Action button (contact us, shop now, etc)?
- Hours? (this is so important, find out why in the next bullet point)
- Messenger: Away Messages and Instant Replies ? To respond to customers immediately! Highly recommend reading how-to do this here
You should also download the “Pages” app from your Apple App store. It’s great for posting updates directly to your page without having to worry if you are posting as your business page or as yourself (friend page).
If you need help with Facebook, I could help! I also personally manage social media for my clients, or teach their employees/staff optimization strategies, I also offer one-on-one training for professionals who call themselves “dinosaurs” to stay up-to-date in their careers. 🙂
Call 855-880-5082 or email at Valentina@Beyond-Engagement.com.