The problem with me is that I have a big heart. I *love* to help others even if they don’t want to hear my advice. I’m currently helping out a handful of women (mostly mothers) that are interested in taking their idea of entrepreneurship to a business reality by providing resources like this post.
One of the biggest issues with maintaining a website is blogging. I hate blogging but I know blogging helps adds reputability to my work for others to read. I recently heard (twice!) a webinar about “How to Optimize Your Blog Posts for Maximum Exposure: Proven Tips and Tricks” by Mana Ionescu , below are her tips:
- Have a person in mind when you’re writing (I’m thinking about my local friends that I mentioned above as I write this)
- Share your expertise (daily moments when you’re teaching other people what you do)
- Reward yourself every time you blog (my pumpkin chai tea latte is next to my laptop right now)
- Try to keep it at 600 words
- “Out teach your competition” (enough said!)
- 60% of people only read Headlines so spend 60% of your time trying to get a better headline!
- Higher readership using these words “Kill Fear Dark Bleeding War No Don’t Without Stop” (negative expression to increase emotion)
- Frame as a resource, higher chance of reading your blog entry if it starts with the words “List, Titles with Numbers, How to…)
- Use Ubersuggest.org to find keywords
- Check Analytics on blog what you see is trending for content for other posts that you didn’t think might be trending
- Put CONTACT US button clear and visible!
- Write a multi-part series
- A picture is worth ….60% higher odds of getting a retweet!
I grabbed the info from Mana Ionescu‘s presentation and slides. I shared what I seen is best practices that I’ve seen work for my clients and others! Hope this inspires and teaches you to be a better blogger! 🙂
Want more information? We really want to serve you. We can help you business in many ways! We personally manage social media for our clients, or we teach their employees/staff optimization strategies, we also offer one-on-one training for professionals who call themselves “dinosaurs”.
Call 855-880-5082 or email at Valentina@Beyond-Engagement.com.