Valentina Escobar-Gonzalez, MBA, founded Beyond Engagement – Social Media Solutions in January 2012 – and hasn’t slowed down since. She has a passion for assisting small businesses grow their engagement levels with customers online with social media marketing.
Valentina keeps up-to-date with the latest marketing, communications and social media trends by networking – not only in the Tri-Cities, but across the state. She joined a panel at the region’s only social media conference in Knoxville, which was attended by 500 marketing professionals and small business owners. Her topic included strategies for beginning social media marketers, with an emphasis with her experiences with small business owners, nonprofits and educational institutions.
Her other achievements include:
- Named a 40 under Forty recipient in the Tri-Cities (within a year of moving to the area)
- Featured in National Marketing Smarts Podcast: Big Heart, Small Budget: Social Media for Nonprofits and Small Businesses
- Featured in Speaking Your Brand Podcast, Hosting Local Workshops to Reach Your Ideal Clients
- Named 70 Rising Social Media Stars
She presented to the American Advertising Federation of Coastal Carolinas in Myrtle Beach, Greenville, SC, and SW Virginia about the latest Social Media Strategies on Facebook/Instagram. Valentina has participated in numerous speaking engagements to education institutions, including Milligan College, East Tennessee State University, Emory & Henry College, and Northeast State Community College’s Foundation where she helped increased donations through social media and assisted in promoting its inaugural Derby event through Facebook.
Get to Know Valentina
- Originally from sunny Miami, FL
- Majored in animal sciences, Horse Business
- Huge Gator Fan
- Mother to two girls under the age of 5
- Board Member of Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast TN
- Mentor for TN Achieves
Want more information?
Call 855-880-5082 or email at Valentina@Beyond-Engagement.com.